Make your own Ganesha holding his special umbrella (to keep him cool, of course!) on his pedestal (also called Asana) using eco-friendly and child safe clay sourced in the United States! Use the dowels provided to make your own designs on the Ganesha. The easy video instructions from a Portland artist are included to help you make the sculpture your own.
- Eco-friendly and child safe clay
- Carefully chosen kid-safe, non toxic vibrant paint colors and a paintbrush to color your Ganesha and Asana.
- Shimmery glitter board and stick to make a fun, colorful umbrella for your Ganesha.
- Shiny and colorful gem stickers and lace to decorate and make your Ganesha sculpture idol as awesome as you want.
- Kid safe LED tealight candle to light in front of your Ganesha statue.