When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect information from you, as further described below.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, mobile telephone number or geolocation information or any other information you provide while you use our Services such as login or password. If you use a third party service to link to us or communicate with us (such as a social network or third party video chat), we may receive certain information about you from the third party based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services.
Information Collected From Other Sources
- We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with Us. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. Social Networking Features
Information Collected From Client Content
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us with personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us, for example, if you have agreed to share information with one of our partners, we may add this information to the information we already hold about you.
Information We Automatically Collect
We may automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We may also use third-party tools or services, such as Google Analytics, to assist us with analyzing and improving the Site and Services. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help use conduct and improve our business.
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Site, as well as information collected offline or from third party sources to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Services.
We may use the information we collect from and about you on shoptulsie.com to:
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- Send you requested product or service information;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- (With your consent), send you a newsletter and marketing communications;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
- Improve the content and functionality of our Web site and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Display content based upon your interests;
- Comply with applicable laws, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities;
- Protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others.
- Develop new programs, products or services
- Protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business; and
- As described to you at the point of data collection or in our Agreement with your Organization.
We may share the information we collect from and about you:
(1) with third parties that we believe may provide promotional materials, and goods and services that may be of interest to you;
(2) with our Service Providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
(4) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; and
(5) to respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, national security or law enforcement, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may contract with third parties to perform functions related to the Services (“Service Providers”). Service Providers will have access to your personal information needed to perform their business functions, but may not use or share that personal information for other purposes. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
If you provide the name of your company, we may use the name of your company (but not other personal information) on a list of current or former customers for promotional purposes.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a user of our Site, you may request removal of content or information you have publicly posted. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete removal from the Internet of the content or information you posted, and there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal.
We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Company, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 18 and children are not eligible to use our Services. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 18. If we later learn that a user is under 18, we will take steps to remove that user's Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilizing the Site and the Service.
Links to Other Web Sites
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about You. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. E-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Data Storage and Retention
Access to Your Personal Information
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe doing so would violate any law or legal or audit requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.